At any rate, this was the second time I'd put it together (I did paste in a lot of the first version, editing it as I went), although as I got to the end I found out that I'd never actually finished that first version. I also did it in romaji... Japanese verb endings are a lot more complicated when you do them in kana. (Although you do have to know your kana to know that replacing the "u" in "tsu" with an "i" gives you "chi," doing the same for "su" gives you "shi" and so on.) I might go back and do a kana/kanji version... However, I don't have any way to print that right now (can't at work... The computers here choke on simple unicode, so Asian scripts are right out, and don't have a working printer at home).
Next I need to get around to cleaning up my Japanese drill tools, and getting permission to release them and all that.