1. Open up the music player on your computer.
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the "shuffle" command.
4. Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing.
01. Queen - Another One Bites The Dust
02. Toto - We Can Make It Tonight
03. Beck - Loser
04. Tom Petty - Learning To Fly
05. The Pillows - Sleepy Head
06. Puffy AmiYumi - Taiyo
07. Tenacious D - Friendship
08. Toto - Pamela
09. Trio - Da Da Da
10. Queen - Father To Son
And an extra ten (for fun):
11. Don Henley - I Will Not Go Quietly
12. Sum 41 - Fat Lip
13. Huey Lewis - The Only One
14. Eddie Money - I Think I'm In Love
15. Puffy AmiYumi - Tokyo Nights
16. Enya - Watermark
17. They Might Be Giants - For Science
18. Foo Fighters - Oh, George
19. Santana - Oye Como Va
20. The Pillows - Carnival (Off Vocals)
An odd list to be sure, but nothing particularly embarrasing there. Judging by my random sample, apparently 20% of my musical collection was produced in Japan (although only 10% is actually in Japanese, followed by 5% in Spanish, and 5% nonsense. So... Da da da...) There's another extra bonus track below: