A meme. Yay.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I get my middle name from my grandfather, and my last name from my parents. Other than that, no.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Does sniffling from watching TV count? Probably sometime watching Buffy again, then (I'm incredibly easy when it comes to the whole watery eyes thing). Otherwise, er, sometime around the run-up to the trial after my dad's death, probably. And even then, I'm not the full-on sobbing type, probably haven't done that since I was still in the single digits.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HAND WRITING?
Yeah. It's very neat -- of course, I always print, I never write cursive in any language.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Bacon? No, corned beef, actually.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
I'm pretty sure I don't. Pretty sure.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Depends what other person I was.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Of course not, I'd rather die in a fire.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Peanut Butter Crunch (with the Captain).
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Less than I used to.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
That peanut butter and jelly flavor ice cream Ben & Jerry's made for a short time. I miss it.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Uh, depends on the person.
15. RED OR PINK?
Red. Pink is wrong.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I'm really way too good at being mean.
17. [THIS QUESTION INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK.]
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Don't care. Possibly not even less.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
If I was wearing pants (which I'm not, I'm in my room) they'd be my black jeans, or at least they were today. If I was wearing shoes (which I'm not, I'm indoors, and in Japan), they'd be my black Nikes, or at least they were today.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Rush - Anthem [rotating through the stuff I haven't listened to in a while. This one was last listened to in early January of 2008].
22 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Garlic, maybe. Food, certainly.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Friend Evan, I think. Don't spend much time on the phone in Japan.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football. American style.
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Sage with big orange picture thingies. It's my Arches National Park Shirt.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs. Kisses are messy.
36. [THIS QUESTION WAS REMOVED WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE. OR JUST PLAIN MISSING IN ACTION.]
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
An Integrated Approach to Intermediate Japanese [Revised Edition].
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Not using one right now. The one in my bag is a Rice University logo pad, and that's the one I would use if I was using a mouse, which I'm not.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Nothing, but Buffy on DVD.
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
A cat purring.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Rolling Stones at their best. Beatles more on average.
44. WHERE IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport or so.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Gaydar that's approximately five percent more accurate than random chance.
46 WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
United States of America
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
In Tokyo. Oh, how? By poking random things on the internet.
The OCD among you can already tell me which three numbers were missing. Can't you?