1. On your current playlist hit shuffle and pick the first ten non-instrumental songs on the list (whatever they are).
2. Write down a line of the song. Try to avoid putting the song title in the line.
3. Have your friends comment and see if they know the songs. (NO CHEATING! i.e. No looking up on google etc.)
4. When someone guesses correctly, strike out or bold the line and name the smart alec who guessed it.
(And for me, Rule #5 -- song must be in English.)
(First off, an instrumental)
1. Who is a loser / Who is a bruiser / Who will abuse her 'til she's had her fill
2. We will pay the price / But we will not count the cost: Rush - Bravado (seattleotaku)
3. There's a chance we can make it / We just gotta take it: Toto - Endless (seattleotaku)
(Um, only has one line, and it's more or less the title over and over again.)
4. Oh, no, there goes Tokyo: Blue Oyster Cult - Godzilla (this one was just way too easy) (seattleotaku)
(Japanese, with random English words -- the opposite of the above. :)
5. Lost in ecstacy / Spread beneath my Willow tree.
6. In an instance everything can turn around / In an instance everything is lost / And all is found
(I'm not sure what language this one's in. In fact, not really sure it's a real language.)
7. The visions dancing in my mind / The early dawn / The shades of time: ELO - Twilight (for the otaku angle :) (seattleotaku)
8. Baby, it's no good. We're just askin' for trouble / I can touch you, but I don't know how to love you
9. Serve your conscience overseas (over me, not over me) / Coming in fast, over me: REM - Orange Crush (seattleotaku)
10. Cause everyone knows / How the end goes... / If you don't know, here it goes...